Saturday, September 10, 2011

La La La La... La La La La... Elmo's World!

Elmo loves his Goldfish.. and crayon's too... that's... Elmo's worllllllllllld!!!! *ahem*

My husband and I are throwing my son an "Elmo Extravaganza" Birthday party on the 17th of September and I wanted to give you a sneak peak. Of course many more photos will be posted as the party is nearer and here!

 This was some 7/8" Grosgrain Ribbon that I actually made. I bought a .pdf graphic and ironed it on to the ribbon.

I tend to want to do these letters at almost every party I throw.. because you will not BELIEVE the response I get on them. They are so easy to make and a great eye piece to see!! So clearly my son's Drew... and he gets his name displayed proudly at his birthday party.

Well... I already told you Elmo loved his goldfish.. But this bag is going to have some little goldfish crackers in them! Just a little something parents can take on their way home in case their little ones get hungry!!

That's all I have to show you so far... stay tuned..after next Saturday I will be writing a whole blog on the entire party.

Would love to hear your thoughts so far! :)

Ciao for now...  <3 Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment