Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Halloween!!..What? Premature?

Okay Okay I know it's a BIT early to start wishing everyone a Happy Halloween but I L.O.V.E Halloween!!

I'm a member of a WAHM group on facebook who like to do swaps. One person picks secret partners within the group and those partners swap items with each other. These items can be handmade/bought or a little bit of both! So of COURSE i made mini cards!!!

I have this strange fascination with small cards. They're perfect for ANYTHING.


These cards are approximately 3x3 and are made from kraft paper.
1.) Trick or Treat 7/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon with 3/8" "Trick or Treat" Ribbon attached to the card with brads.

2.) Mini Ghost Die cut with glitter. Adhered with pop-out tab so it comes off the card a bit

3.) Pumpkin Die cut with inked edge and The Twinery's Baker's Twine in peadpod tied around the stem. Stamp was faintly added that said "Halloween"

4.) This is probably my favorite card. A faint "Boo" to match the orange brads and Charcoal twine also from The Twinery.. to add a little touch of Halloween black/orange on the cards.

I hope my swap partner will like them! :)

Ciao for now!

<3 Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment