Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's a Baby Shower!

Just wanted to share some of the decor I had made for my friend Angela's Baby Shower. This was a small party with only about 8 people so I didn't go all out for the decor, however, I still made it look nice!

This was the confetti on the tables. 


 This banner was made just for little Brooklynn's room. 

 The Diaper Cake with live Sunflowers on top.
 Closeup of the Onesie Clothesline
 Another View of the Onesie Clothesline

 This is the full view of the onesie clothesline
Photo of the Present table before everyone got there. This animal fabric matches some of the fabric she has in her room for the little one. 

So that's all I have to share for you from the baby shower... sorry I didn't take more photos but this was the major items. It was a quaint little get together that was very refreshing..and a lot less stressful. 

The theme was the colors of yellow, gray, white with just a tad bit of teal on the fabric. Then she incorporated giraffes (obviously). 


Stay tuned for more party photos to come!

~Ciao

Stefani



No comments:

Post a Comment