Sunday, June 12, 2011

So it's been a while

I know I know, I haven't posted in a couple of days but I've been swamped with activities! It seems like once summer gets here (is it finally here?? I might be jinxing myself)... all activites just shoot through the roof. I will be posting some Coupon deals later this evening since I'm going to be making a shopping list of my own, I might as well share with all of you as well! Also, just to give everyone a sneak peak in to what to expect soon in regards to my products and photos!

  • Next week - You will be seeing my completed Save the Date cards I created and completely hand made for a friend. 
  • End of June - You will see my completed Bridal Shower Invitations I completely created and handmade for a friend. 
  • June - I will be posting the Wedding Invitations I printed for my friend's wedding. 
  • August - you will be seeing photos of some of my party decor for a Bridal Shower.. as well as photos from the actual Bridal shower itself with the decor, ideas, and more!
  • September - You will be seeing photos of my son's 2nd Elmo Birthday Party! Decor, party ideas, and more! (this is going to be fun!)
  • October - I will be posting photos of my friends Bachelorette Party - mainly just decor because I think a lot of those photos will be a "don't ask don't tell" situation. (LOL). 
  • November I will be hosting 2 baby showers.. so you'll see plenty of decor and party ideas there as well! 
So be sure to check back often, and if you haven't already - sign-up for my daily newsletters so you can get all of this sent to your inbox so you don't miss out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment