Friday, June 3, 2011

Review - Custom Made Crayon Roll

I am SO excited to share this review with you. I had been toying with the idea of getting a crayon roll for my 1 1/2 year old son. He is starting to get into coloring and I don't want to take the boxes of crayons with me when we go somewhere. The boxes normally end up getting smashed and they become useless anyway. So I finally got offered a special price for a roll.. and decided to take the plunge and buy one. 

This, my friends, is my son's new Crayon roll!! It was bought from Ariel's Custom Designs through her facebook page. These sell for 10.00 plus shipping and can be purchased through the above link.

The quality of this crayon roll was PHENOMENAL. The first thing I looked at was the ribbons that tie the roll together. My first thought was... "my son will tear these right off" but sure enough.. I tugged an tugged and to no avail... they did not budge. They are actually quadruple stitched!! (She clearly had little rugrats in mind when she made this design). Each crayon roll holds up to 16 regular sized crayons and she's got quite a selection of fabric!!

Definitely a must have! :) Head on over to Ariel's Custom Designs and let her know I sent you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on beginning your blog! Ia m glad to follow you and wish you and your blog best wishes! Found you on the Weekend Hop and hope to read more from you!
    Miriam
    http://productjunkiemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete