Saturday, June 4, 2011

6 must have sites! You have to be signed up on!

I swear by certain discount or "point" sites.. and it's because I've tried them out and they have proven themselves as really worthwhile. I thought I would share them with all of my followers!

1.) MyPoints
This has to be my absolute FAVORITE site of all time. If I'm planning on purchasing anything online, all I have to do is go through this website to the site I'm going to purchase from, and I get points for it. All those points I can turn into GREAT items..Redeem your Points for gift cards, online certificates, gas cards, travel, dining and more- all from your favorite brands. I'm saving my points up now but I've already redeemed points for a Target giftcard in the past. I'm looking to save up for some big prizes now! And of course, all points can be donated to a charity if you prefer to do that as well. Want to know the coolest part? If you print coupons out through mypoints.com (which really has you printing them from coupons.com) you get 10 points everytime you redeem those coupons!! They also have MyPoints Mail where you can get around 5 points everytime you click on th elink in the email... you have SUCH a great opportunity to earn earn earn!  Sign up here!

2.) Groupon
This is a daily deal website that most people are already signed up for. But if you're not I HIGHLY suggest you do it now here! 

3.) Eversave
Another daily deal website that gives you a 3.00 credit for signing up! TODAY ONLY (6/4) they are giving all new signups a 5.00 signup credit! So don't wait, sign up today here!

4.) Swagbucks
This is a search engine that you use and earn points.. again those points get turned into gift cards (most noteably my favorite.. Amazon!) It's super easy. If you're going to just search through Google anyway.. you might as well use Swagbucks! Sign up here, now!

5.) Crowdtap 
This is where consumers and brans collaborate! You perform tasks on their website and gain points badges, and level up. Proceeds of some of your actions can be donated to a charity that you get to choose from your list. You get a 1.00 sign on credit and then as you participate in discussons you could earn more money and turn those in for great rewards. Sign up here!

6.) NoMoreRack
This is a daily deal site that has REDICULOUS deals. They have a daily deal everyday in different categories. I have gotten some SUPER cheap items from this site. They only have a limited amount daily and they come out with new deals everyday at 12:00 pm EST/9:00 am PST. I LOVE this site! What are you waiting for? Sign up here!

So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment