Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let me Introduce myself..

So the beginning of the blog, I think it's only appropriate for me to introduce myself. My favorite roles in life... I am a daughter, sister, auntie, wife, and most importantly, a mommy. :) I have a 21 month old son who is my world.. everything I do is for him... which is why I labeled my blog "For you, Love Mommy."  I've been married for 4-years this September to the love of my life.. my high school sweetheart whom I've been with for 13 years. :)

I started a party decor business called Starlight Starbright Creations (www.facebook.com/SLSBCreations) earlier this year. I've been busy on etsy/facebook making parties special for little munchkins!  I LOVE decor and making parties be so special for everyone. I specialize in themed parties. I create party supplies of all kinds! Soon I will have pictures posted of some parties I have personally done so you can get an idea of what I do! :)

I work part time as well, I love reviewing products, clipping coupons, playing indoor soccer... and ooohhh the list goes on!

I hope you all enjoy the blog and everything I have to offer.. and hopefully soon I can get enough followers to give some freebies! :) <3 to you all!

- Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment