Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's a Monster Party!

So I decided to give you a sneak peak on some of the Monster decor I'm making for my friend over at Adventures of Mommy Land. She's having a big party for 2 of her 3 kids.. who's birthdays fall a month apart. She's having it monster themed!! I am making her party decor as a gift to the kiddos! :) So I decided I would give you a sneak peak (full photos of the party will come later..) Here are "monster mouths" These are attached to a stick so you can pop them up in front of your mouth before someone snaps a photo and it makes for some really cute monster memories! :) 



- Stefani

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love these! So creative. I can't wait till my little one is old enough to throw memorable parties for :) I'm following from the blog it forward hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!

    following you from blog it forward hop!
    would love a follow back and say hellow
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com

    ReplyDelete