Saturday, August 6, 2011

MIA?? Yes.. I am...

I have been MIA for a couple weeks now... it's because I've been feverishly working on trying to get some of my parties in order! Starting August 27th it's pretty much non-stop parties for 3 months!!

I'm SOOO excited and thought I would share with all of you that I am going to be having a semi-professional photographer taking photographs of my party setup (preparty of course)... and those are the photos I will be posting here.. on my blog!

The first one is August 27th... it's a Black/Purple Bridal Shower.. stay tuned for photos!! :)

In the meantime.. I'd like you all to take a look at my facebook page and all the new fabric/ribbon I've posted for sale!! There are some realllly cute designs and some that I'm using for my parties! To get a sneak peak and if you'd like to order.. just comment on the fb page. :)

Off to Ikea today for some party supplies.....

<3 Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment